Activities and Incentives
- Team-Challenge . In the park of Schloss Gnadenthal a mobile team course is offered (low ropes course) to your needs.
- in the park. The park of Schloss Gnadenthal offers the ideal location for a tournament in archery.
- Additional offer: 2 km walks in park and wood / jogging trails, barbecue place, table tennis, volleyball, ball games, soccer goals, table soccer, rental games, playground, game canvas, Frisby, rental bikes.
- Rail trolley . Trolley line Kleve - Kranenburg - Groesbeek NL
- nearby Schloss Gnadenthal (max. 20 minutes walking). Alte Mühle Donsbrüggen with windmill museum and bakery house, Museum Kurhaus Kleve , Kleve green areas, zoo with a petting zoo, amphitheater, Tiergarten forest, nature reserve "Die Düffel", Forstgarten, Nordic walking park , Kneipp facilities.
- in Cleves and surrounding areas. Museum Haus Koekkoek, rococo small castle Haus Schmitshausen, Museum Forum Arenacum, Schwanenburg, Marstall, high ropes park, carriage ride, Canoeing, and paddling, sightseeing tours, outdoor and indoor swimming pools.
- A trip to near Holland is always an experience. Nijmegen, AfrikaMuseum, Museum Het Valkhof, Bicycle-Museum, Bible Museum, Theethuin.
- the flat Niederrhein area invites for hiking. There are routes through Tiergarten forest, and Reichswald forest, the Jakobsweg from Nijmegen to Cologne.
- Specialty at Lower Rhine is the cycling . The following signposted biking routes lead directly to Schloss Gnadenthal, others run cross-border from North-Rhine Westfalia to Holland: Via Romana, 2-country route, NiederRheinroute, Rhine-Waal-route, 3 rivers route, the Rhine Cycle Route, 7 Gnadenthal routes with route maps.
- see also under seminars: Culture tours. The cultural tours are guided city and museum tours